The case of the emergency response car can be made of stainless steel or DKP. The top table is composed of antistatic – antibacterial, N01 surface gloss ABS material with high resistance. Top and bottom table is composed of antistatic – antibacterial, N01 surface gloss ABS material with high resistance. The drawers are locked with a central sealed lock system. Crash Cart is a complete and perfect mobile car used in polyclinics, family medicine, hospital bed floors, intensive care units, operating room halls, in short, wherever emergency intervention may be required. You can think of an emergency response car as a small ambulance where everything is collected together.
Emergency Response Trolley Built-In Accessories
* 360 ° rotatable defibrillator stand on top table
* Height adjustable serum strap on top table
* Arched oxygen transport chamber in rear section
* Removable waste bin with outward sloping on side
* Lockable silent wheels in desired dimensions
Specifications and photos may differ from visual section.
Technical Specifications Of Emergency Response Car
Dimensions (Width x depth x Height) 83 x 63 x 107 cm +-5 cm
Serum strap height 40 cm +-5cm
Defibrillator stand dimensions 35 x 31 cm +-5 cm
- and 2. Drawer dimensions 59 x 40 x 5 cm
- and 4. Drawer dimensions 59 x 40 x 10 cm +-2 cm
- Drawer size 59 x 40 x 20 cm +-5 cm