Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 ambulance is mostly preferred by our customers in the African region. Our Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 ambulance is available with a choice of gasoline or diesel engine according to the wishes of our customers.
- Toyota Land Cruiser 4 x 4 ambulance used in harsh weather and road conditions is the reason of choice with its affordable cost and low maintenance fee. In many countries other than the African region, Toyota Land Cruiser 4 x 4 ambulance is preferred for emergency interventions in rural areas.
- Toyota Land Cruiser 4 x 4 ambulance special thanks to its convenient interior design, it contains all of the emergency relief equipment, providing great convenience for ambulance staff to intervene in patients in difficult terrain. As with all our ambulances, the base of our Toyota Land Cruiser ambulance is covered with an easy-to-clean, non-slip epoxy.
- Internal lighting is specially designed to provide the ambulance officer with the most appropriate patient intervention. Storage areas inside the Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 ambulance have been designed to meet the needs of ambulance officers and to establish the most appropriate system in the restricted area.
- Toyota Land Cruiser 4×4 ambulance includes all of the following emergency relief equipment, as well as an ergonomic design for ambulance officers to intervene in patients inside the vehicle.
Toyota Land Cruiser Gasoline 4×4 Emergency Aid Ambulance Equipment List:
- AED defibrillator
- Oxygen system (with 2×5 lt oxygen tube)
- Portable vacuum aspirator
- Diagnostic set
- Portable sphygmomanometer
- Wall mounted sphygmomanometer
- Main stretcher
- Inflatable splint set
- KED vest
- Birth set
- Burn set
- Body bag
- First aid bag